Number of Awards: Varies
Type: Major, Need-based
Minimum GPA: 3.0
**Scholarship deadline extended to 5/1/20**
This scholarship is for students in financial need intending to pursue careers in a healthcare field at a College/University or Vocational Technical Institute. Students must be a senior in a Sarasota County school, and have at least a 3.0 unweighted grade-point average and demonstrate financial need. Applications will only be considered if the applicant’s parents’ adjusted gross income does not exceed $90,000.
1. Copy of transcript
2. A State unweighted GPA must be at least 3.0
3. Copy of SAT/ACT score report
4. Report from Guidance Counselor. (Please email to: LKR4316@gmail.com, if necessary)
5. Letter of Recommendation from the Guidance Counselor or a Teacher. (Please email to: LKR4316@gmail.com, if necessary)
6. Copy of the acceptance letter from college or university. Include your ID number.
7. A signed and dated copy of the parents’ 2019 1040 Income Tax Return. The 2018 return is acceptable if the 2019 Return has not been filed as of May 1, 2020.
8. Student Essay. The Essay should show clarity, strength and determination to achieve a healthcare degree
9. List of extra-curricular activities in school and community, volunteer work, and employment experience, if applicable.
The completed application is due by May 1, 2020 and may be delivered or sent to:
The Scholarship Committee
Auxiliary of Doctors Hospital of Sarasota
5731 Bee Ridge Rd.
Sarasota, Fl 34233
Auxiliary of Doctors Hospital of Sarasota Scholarship 2020
Address: 5731 Bee Ridge Road
City, State: Sarasota, FL
Phone: (941) 342-1003