The college planning process can be so confusing… Let us help you get a head start before attending College Night September 27, 2018 at Robarts Arena.
1. Research the colleges attending!
2. Get to Know Yourself and Identify and What is Important to You in a College!
3. Dress to Impress – Make a Good Impression!
4. Come Prepared! Don’t forget the following:
5. Get your questions ready!
You can ask about anything ranging from academic majors to admissions requirements to extracurricular activities to financial aid opportunities.
6. Make the most of your Fair visit – Visit Booths, Ask Questions & Take Notes!
This is Your Opportunity to Speak to College Representatives! Don’t Be Shy 🙂
7. After the Fair – Reflect, Organize, Learn More, Prioritize, and Discuss!
Once you’ve narrowed down the colleges you’re interested in: