Number of Awards: Varies
Type: Merit-based, Major
Minimum GPA: 2.8
Scholarship Location: Local
The Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated – Gamma Rho Zeta Chapter in partnership with The
Five Pearls of Excellence, Incorporated Scholarship Award, is available to public high or
vocational school graduating seniors in Manatee and Sarasota Counties planning to enter
college in the Fall of 2021 and major in education.
– Applicants must have a cumulative unweighted GPA of 2.8 or higher.
– The applicant must enter college in the Fall of 2021 and major in education.
– Applicants will be required to attend an interview and college readiness workshop if selected to move forward to be considered for candidacy.
– The scholarship recipient will be expected to attend an Annual Award Ceremony at the end of the academic year of their application.
-Proof of enrollment and college or university acceptance must be received prior to fund
-The scholarship will be awarded directly to the college or university the applicant will be
attending in the following Fall or Spring Semester after applying and can be used to cover
tuition, textbooks, and any other appropriate university fees.
– Official transcripts must be mailed to address listed
*Candidate(s) may also qualify for the Nathaniel Brown, Sr. Memorial Scholarship.
Applications can be mailed OR completed online at https://forms.gle/5gQXsbDaZ9gzYmrCA
Scholarship Application_2021_Zeta Phi Beta_Gamma Rho Zeta_Five Pearls of Excellence
Address: Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. ATTN: Briana Nelson-Canty P.O. Box 1781
City, State: Bradenton, FL
Phone: (941) 708-3059
County: Sarasota, Manatee